Tuesday, 19 April 2016

40 Facts About Me | Pale and Interesting

Hello!

I've had this blog for almost two years and I'm aware that you don't know too much about me. While I'm not quite ready to share my address and bank details, I have compiled this list of fun facts about me!



1. My name is Clare (spelled without an i - don't get it wrong).

2. I am 14 years old.

3. I play viola and dabble with the ukulele, sometimes.

4. I have never left the continent of Europe but will this summer.

5. Pasta is my favourite food.

6. Burnt orange and grey are my favourite colours.

7. I gave up sucking my thumb last Lent and never started again.

8. I have no extreme phobias but certain things give me the chills.

9. I'm getting a new room this summer and I can't wait to decorate it!

10. My hair changes colour seasonally. In Winter it's brown and as Summer approaches blonde highlights appear. By Summer it is a reddish shade!

11. I have very fair skin that burns easily.

12. Some day, I'd love to live in the countryside because I love the set sense of community but for now I'll stick to the city.

13. 13 is my lucky number.

14. I have no pets but I'd love a dog and/or a cat.

15. My star sign is a Pisces but fish is my least favourite food is fish.

16. I love Scrabble.

17. I've never mentioned this on my blog before but, almost 2 years ago I had a tumour removed from my arm.

18. My tumour was called Sebbie.

19. I took loads of pictures of Sebbie on the day of the operation but I can't find any of them.

20. When I graduate college, I hope to spend a year or so travelling.

21. I've only been to the dentist 3 times in my life.

22. I have four (first and second) cousins who are the same age as me. One is only ten days older.

23. I can curl my tongue and turn it sideways. Jealous?

24. I only have three cousins and only one living in Ireland.

25. I love babies.

26. Once my brother and I brought an injured bird back to health. We brought it into the house and my mother almost had a fit!

27. I learn German and Irish in school.

28. I had a blog before this one and sometimes I like to read it and laugh at my idiocy.

29. I love to debate.

30. When I was younger I my friends an I pretended I was pregnant and they held a baby shower for me.

31. I used to love acting and was a little drama queen.

32. I have taught myself to prefer dark chocolate to milk chocolate so that when I take it out no one asks me for any. Pure genius.

33. I have broken my thumb, baby finger, baby toe, radius (twice) and my collar bone. And I say 13 is my lucky number?

34. Keeping Up With The Kardashians has been my favourite show for years.

35. I can't cook to save my life.

36. I'm living with my granny at the moment and she doesn't have wifi. It has made blogging really stressful!

37. I have a pair of Timberlands which I love and have worn most days for the past year and a half.

38. English is my favourite, and best, subject in school.

39. My toes always crack and I hate it but can't help it!

40. Blogging is one of my favourite hobbies.


Those are some 40 facts about me.
Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed!

Clare x


2 comments:

  1. Awesome post! I didn't realise you had a tumour in your arm, I love how you named it.
    Róisín
    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it! For some reason I never mentioned Sebbie!
      Clare x

      Delete