Saturday, 12 November 2016

Autumnal Eyeshadow Palette ft. MAC and Inglot | Pale and Interesting

Hello!

It's November and I am embracing the Autumn/Winter spirit. While I'm not quite ready for Christmas, I'm fully enjoying all that Autumn has to offer.

For the past couple of months I've been accumulating eyeshadows to make my ultimate Autumn/Winter palette. I haven't entirely filled it, but I wanted to show it to you before Autumn ends. The shades in this palette are shades that I use every day and would wear in any season

This palette contains eyeshadows in their pan form from MAC and Inglot. The palette itself, which resembles a Z Palette is called the Freedom System Flexi Palette from Inglot.




So,first let's look at the MAC shadows in the palette.
Jest - Soft peach with icy shimmer
Kid - light warm toned matte
Cork - Muted Golden Brown
Soft Brown - Soft golden peachy-brown
Cranberry - Red plum with pink shimmer
Embark - Intense reddish brown




The Inglot shades in the palette are:
397 - a warm, peachy beige with a pearl finish
337 - a soft, medium brown with red undertones and a matte finish.
335 - a bright burnt orange with a matte finish
299 - a dark burnt orange with a matte finish
301 - a dark warm cranberry shade with a matte finish
373 - a white shade with a matte finish


As you can see, the pigmentation of all of these eyeshadows is of the highest quality. These shades are very versatile and can each be used for different uses.

Each one of the shades is extremely pigmented, creamy and longwearing.

I love all of these shades equally and honestly cannot pick a favourite.

If you have tried any other MAC or Inglot shades let me know as I always want to build my collection.

Thanks for reading,
Clare xx

You can find me on social media here:

Twitter: paleninterestin
Bloglovin': paleandinteresting
Email (business related only): clarehanniganmb@gmail.com



5 comments:

  1. I love these colours. To me, they just are the colours for Autumn, there aren't any better colours. Love the photos in this post!!
    www.lifeinkateish.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love these shades! Autumn staples for sure. Thanks for the support xx

      Delete
  2. I love your selection! Those colours are really gorgeous for the Autumn! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw you've got such a cute header! Found your blog through bloglovin' and this post is my fave kind of eyeshadow! Love it xx

    www.lexilife95.com

    ReplyDelete