Friday, 30 December 2016

Current Lipstick Favourites | Pale and Interesting

Hello!

Today I thought I would share my current favourite lipsticks with you. Winter is the perfect time to experiment with lipstick and I love to try more bold shades.

Without further ado here are my favourite lipsticks at the moment.







Liar by Urban Decay
Liar is a neutral toned brown. It is very creamy in consistency and very pigmented. It applies evenly and lasts long on the lips. This shade suits so many skin tones and I always get compliments when I wear it.

Shade 11 by MUA
This is an orangey-red-nude shade. It's really hydrating and, for the price, it's a great deal. My favourite thing about it is the colour. It's more orange than any other lipstick I have and goes really well with an orangey eye look.

Red Dhalia by Burt's Bees
Technically, this isn't actually a lipstick but I had to include it in this post. In fact, it is a lip balm. Red Dhalia is a dark reddish purple shade. I would recommend it for anyone who wants to try the dark lip trend but doesn't want to commit to a full-blown purple lipstick. It is quite subtle and is so moisturising.

Russian Red by MAC
Russian Red is my idea of the perfect red lipstick. Every beauty lover, it seems, has one of these in their possession and I love it. It is undoubtedly my longest wearing lipstick and will stay put for hours.

Amorous by MAC
Amorous is a stunning dark plum shade. It's perfect for this season and can turn a basic look into something that looks more put together.

That's all for today. I hope you liked this post and please let me know what your favourite shades for winter are.

Thanks for reading,
Clare

5 comments:

  1. Cool post. I will have to check some out (only the cruelty free brands).

    Abbie || http://lifeofabbiejenkins.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool post. I will have to check some out (only the cruelty free brands).

    Abbie || http://lifeofabbiejenkins.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those lipsticks are absolutely gorgeous. I love Red Dhalia by Burt's Bees. So pretty! xx

    https://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These shades are so pretty - I love the look of Russian Red it just seems like a classic x
    -Alice
    alicejlorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete