Tuesday, 13 December 2016

My Favourite Things About Christmas | Pale and Interesting

Hello!

We're well into the festive season and I feel a little late to the party. I haven't uploaded any Christmas posts this year as I have been inundated with school work. However, today I am bringing you my first Christmas post of the year!

To kick things off, I will be giving you a list of my favourite things about the festive season.




  1. Christmas Movies
  2. Hot chocolate and hot drinks
  3. Decorating the Christmas tree
  4. Going for drives looking at the lights
  5. Christmas trees - the smell, everything
  6. Ice Skating
  7. Christmas songs and carols
  8. Christmas food - mince pies, Christmas dinner, you name it - I love it
  9. Christmas jumpers
  10. Winter Fashion
That's it!
Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed.
Please let me know your favourite things about this time of year!

Clare xx

3 comments:

  1. My favourite thing about Christmas is OBVIOUSLY the food, fatty over here & my least favourite thing is the Christmas songs/music, I think I'm the only person that doesn't

    Claire ❤ | My Little Memoir

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me and my family always go for a drive at night to go 'Christmas light hunting' and I love it! It makes Christmas so special. x

    Kate// itskaterose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love watching christmas films, they always make me so happy xx
    http://blossomofhope.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete